Emergtech is currently looking for highly skilled IT professionals on both contract and permanent basis for the following positions. Please send your resume to email@example.com and one of our recruiters will contact you.
COMPUTER SYSTEM ANALYST
- Built New Test, Development, SIT, UAT Production Instances.
- Installed Oracle 11g2 Grid and Configured ASM for application 11i and R12.
- Upgraded Oracle application from 1211 to 1213.
- Database upgraded from 1110 to 11202.
- Performed various types of clones (single to single, multi to single, RAC to non-RAC and RAC to RAC
- Monitoring tablespaces running short of free space, resizing or add datafiles.
- Performed front end sysadmin activities like user management, profile
management,configure managers, conc Requests, request groups etc.
- Performing patch analysis and application of patches for resolving performance and bug issues
- Patching Application and database.
- Monitoring ASM diskgroup space.
- Database error monitoring.
- Purging unwanted request output and log files.
- Managing Concurrent Processing/Managers.
- Well versed in all AD utilities.
- Generating AWR and ADDM reports.
- Involved in the conversions from legacy to PS.
- Do production support for the FSCM modules.
- Worked on various data update arises in itrack.
- Coordinating with the client to get the change request issues done.
- Development, Documentation, Design & Unit Testing of SQR & AE Programs as a part of Enhancements.
- Resolved all the tickets in BI,AP, Orders & Assignments Modules in FSCM and Admin workforce, Base Benifits, ESS,MSS in HCM.
- Presentation of the different modules in HCM has done as part of the learning & training.
- Coordinate with superiors for different issues addressed in itrack.
- Developed Run control Pages as per requirements and attached to menu to run the processes online.
- Involved in customization of existing pages. Written, People Code extensively to incorporate the business logics in pages like forced match.
- Coordinated with team-mates, onsite people and testing team in various purposes to improve the Quality of the PeopleSoft Application.
- Responsible for Monitoring Processes, Process Scheduler maintenance and for run new processes and jobs. Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Handle changes in the data source such as field addition, deletion or name changes.
- Publishing and Scheduling the Workbooks, Dashboard on Tableau server.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS, APPLICATION
- Proficient and having exhaustive experience on Core Java concepts.
- Excellent programming skills in Java, Java Collections API, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, Struts, JDBC, Hibernate and J2ME (MIDP).
- Experienced with J2EE standards compatible application servers including WebSphere, and Apache Tomcat.
- Have good knowledge in Struts validation framework, Hibernate Integration framework, RESTful Web Service and J2ME (MIDP Programming).
- Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work smart to achieve employer objectives.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and ability to learn/ migrate to different platforms, Applications and languages quickly. Created Technical Specification requirements (use cases, interface specifications) by translating business requirements
- Expertise in dimensional data modeling, Star Schema Modeling, fact and dimensional table design, physical and logical data model.
- Building report/ Input forms Using EPM Add in.
- Handling priority issues & escalations.
- Conducting technical sessions, reviewing the change plans and sharing the knowledge to team to build a strong team.