Emergtech is currently looking for highly skilled IT professionals on both contract and permanent basis for the following positions. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our recruiters will contact you.
Required Education: The nature of the specific duties are so specialized and complex that knowledge required to perform the duties is usually associated with the attainment of a baccalaureate or higher degree in Computer and Information Systems.
- Provide technical design and .NET application development of business processes needed to support upcoming changes to the Enterprise Application services using tools like Telerik, Automapper, and Dependency Injection concepts. (Approximately 6% of daily work time).
- Ensure system architecture meets business and technical requirements in concert with the architecture team. (Approximately 6% of daily work time).
- Design and implement various facets of workflow applications and maintain application development environments using TFS (Team Foundation Server), and critical applications in a .Net environment. (Approximately 6% of daily work time).
- Work with Analysts and Project Managers to design (technically), develop, test, and implement solutions in a timely manner. (Approximately 6% of daily work time).
- Write and review SOPs, process documents, business plans, CONOPS, and other technical documents and upload them to RALLY tracking tool. (Approximately 6% of daily work time).
- Responsible for Enterprise Application Services feature work both on the back end and the front end, ensuring that bugs were discovered and solved in each sprint, communicating with different teams, code reviews, test deployments, create automated build processes, paired programming, feature review, database management, and Perform coding data acquisition routines and access issues. (Approximately 5% of daily work time).
- Troubleshoot issues in run processing/post deployments and implement automated testing platforms and unit tests, and tune up web design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency for enterprise-level projects. (Approximately 5% of daily work time).
- Deliver Technical Design Document (TDD), Interface and Unit Test documents to deploy unit testing, load testing and tracking system software support. (Approximately 5% of daily work time).
- Translate functional designs into technical specifications focusing on integrated and reusable solutions, and application storyboards and use cases into functional application. (Approximately 5% of daily work time).
- Involvement in Software Development Life Cycle, including business requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of web applications, using both waterfall and iterative practices and AGILE methodologies. (Approximately 5% of daily work time).
- Implement designs, including experimentation and multiple iterations, while establishing and adhering to clear operational specifications and formulate software requirements. (Approximately 5% of daily work time).
- Design and implement user-centric software, with focus on usability using web services/ Restful services. (Approximately 5% of daily work time).
- Creating Asynchronous AJAX calls in Views, JQuery Ajax implemented with Kendo UI View Model. (Approximately 5% of daily work time).
- Design strategies for database systems as well as set standards for operations, programming and security. (Approximately 5% of daily work time).
COMPUTER SYSTEM ANALYST
- Built New Test, Development, SIT, UAT Production Instances.
- Installed Oracle 11g2 Grid and Configured ASM for application 11i and R12.
- Upgraded Oracle application from 1211 to 1213.
- Database upgraded from 1110 to 11202.
- Performed various types of clones (single to single, multi to single, RAC to non-RAC and RAC to RAC
- Monitoring tablespaces running short of free space, resizing or add datafiles.
- Performed front end sysadmin activities like user management, profile
management,configure managers, conc Requests, request groups etc.
- Performing patch analysis and application of patches for resolving performance and bug issues
- Patching Application and database.
- Monitoring ASM diskgroup space.
- Database error monitoring.
- Purging unwanted request output and log files.
- Managing Concurrent Processing/Managers.
- Well versed in all AD utilities.
- Generating AWR and ADDM reports.
- Involved in the conversions from legacy to PS.
- Do production support for the FSCM modules.
- Worked on various data update arises in itrack.
- Coordinating with the client to get the change request issues done.
- Development, Documentation, Design & Unit Testing of SQR & AE Programs as a part of Enhancements.
- Resolved all the tickets in BI,AP, Orders & Assignments Modules in FSCM and Admin workforce, Base Benifits, ESS,MSS in HCM.
- Presentation of the different modules in HCM has done as part of the learning & training.
- Coordinate with superiors for different issues addressed in itrack.
- Developed Run control Pages as per requirements and attached to menu to run the processes online.
- Involved in customization of existing pages. Written, People Code extensively to incorporate the business logics in pages like forced match.
- Coordinated with team-mates, onsite people and testing team in various purposes to improve the Quality of the PeopleSoft Application.
- Responsible for Monitoring Processes, Process Scheduler maintenance and for run new processes and jobs. Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Handle changes in the data source such as field addition, deletion or name changes.
- Publishing and Scheduling the Workbooks, Dashboard on Tableau server.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS, APPLICATION
- Proficient and having exhaustive experience on Core Java concepts.
- Excellent programming skills in Java, Java Collections API, J2EE, Servlet, JSP, Struts, JDBC, Hibernate and J2ME (MIDP).
- Experienced with J2EE standards compatible application servers including WebSphere, and Apache Tomcat.
- Have good knowledge in Struts validation framework, Hibernate Integration framework, RESTful Web Service and J2ME (MIDP Programming).
- Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work smart to achieve employer objectives.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and ability to learn/ migrate to different platforms, Applications and languages quickly. Created Technical Specification requirements (use cases, interface specifications) by translating business requirements
- Expertise in dimensional data modeling, Star Schema Modeling, fact and dimensional table design, physical and logical data model.
- Building report/ Input forms Using EPM Add in.
- Handling priority issues & escalations.
- Conducting technical sessions, reviewing the change plans and sharing the knowledge to team to build a strong team.